July 14, 2009

FreakyThought.

I don't know about you, but I get freaked out about the thought of the world ending. Yesterday, I watched half of the movie, The Knowing. Yes, it's a good movie, I guess. However, I only watched half of it because I got way too freaked out about the end of the world. It's such a scary thought. They say 2012 is gonna be the end. I know people have said before that the end of the world is supposed to be in 2000 and that didn't happen. But when you think about it, doesn't 2012 seem so much more realistic? Especially with all the global warming and disasters and ozone problems and all. I'm way scared and I don't know what to think of it. Then again, a lot of movies freak me out. But still. End of the world. No more life. :O Kinda weird. But, to end things on a happier note, check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C1rfr495sY

No comments:

Post a Comment