July 25, 2009

Is it really necessary?

Here's something I am truly peeved about. The fact that I always randomly get cuts. I don't even know when I get cut! I just wake up, and there it is! But, at least there's no blood. The other day there was a tiny cut on my hand. The skin just came off, though. So that's good. BUT, this morning I find a HOLE in my thumb! What's up with that?!?! It's not really a hole that you can see through to the other side. But like.......IDK. There's a hole in my thumb! Like the movie, HOLES. There's one in my thumb. It's kinda small, though. But, seriously? How in the world did it get there? I don't think it was there last night. But, it was there this morning. WTF/////////// I'm also peeved about other things, such as:

  • People who spit on the street.
  • People who give commentary when you're watching movies, tv shows, etc.
  • People that litter.
  • People who talk loud on the phone.
  • Rip-offs. (Though the parodies are hilarious.)
So, yeah. I'm easily peeved. What about you? I'm sure these things piss you off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment