It's hard to believe but summer's practically over. For me, anyways. 3 weeks! One week doing nothing, one week in LA, and one week preparing to go to school. I can't believe this! It's way too quick! But, overall, this is probably one of my better summers. I had so much fun, I guess you could say. Relaxing......And, of course, there's more fun to come! I'm going to LA to visit the fam bam! I don't know how it will turn out. Probably like every other summer. I awkwardly come into their lives for a week. I always have fun, but it's ALWAYS extremely awkward. I don't think it's my place to be, even if I am family. But, that's just one of my huge goals. I have to be me, but a better version of me. More outgoing, so to speak. How is it possible that I'm more comfortable with friends than family. That ought to be wrong. Oh well. I look forward to having fun and relaxing.
Oh man, school's gonna be starting again. New classes, new teachers, new things I have to adapt to. Hopefully, I can pull a 4.0. It's kinda impossible in my life, though. I always screw something up. But, I'm going to work on it. I don't remember my schedule, but I think it's gonna be pretty good. I hope. SSSSSSSSSSS. I don't know. I'm QUITE worried. However, I know that I'll always have friends and my immediate family behind me. You gotta love high school.....I'm getting a haircut this Saturday! YAYYYY! I'm gonna be 5 pounds lighter. Haha! I'll post a blog with a picture about it. That is...if it turns out okay.
When I think about my summer being over, I swear my heart skips a beat! Breaaaaaattthhhhhhhheeeeeee............Leave the Light On-Priscilla Ahn. Listen to it. It rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment