February 12, 2010

Back on Track?

Okay, I need to get back on track with these blogs. -____- Blog everyday except for when I have mucho tarea or I'm not home.

Today was amazing. Happy (Early) Valentine's Day! Today, for our BBB monthly mission, we had to send our V-day cards. And it was soooo funny! And, of course, the member that created the mission couldn't fulfill it. Everyone else did except her. She's gonna get quite a punishment. The dude I sent it to still has no idea who sent it. He thinks Vivian did it or something! HAHA! He'll never find out it was me! Because it's so unexpected! Perfect plan. :)

Oh my gosh! I really need to get a guitar so I can learn how to play this beautiful song! And then when I'm done with this song, I can move on to attempting other songs. :O I fail with musical instruments though. We'll see how it goes.

Alll in all, today was fun, but extremely awkward! Haha! I feel so ninja though. So, March is gonna be Vivian L.'s Monthly Mission. Knowing her, it's going to be very interesting. Haha, okay, bye.

beyondbloggerism.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment