First blog of February! Ahh. Yeah, I'm sorry. My life is really boring. Nothing exciting really. Uhm, on Sunday, I went to Vivian's house for a "homework" party. We didn't do homework, of course. Only Skiibosky did. We played video games, in "3D". Because her tv just happened to become weird on the day we needed it. Convergence IC? IDK. Nerd talk. I don't even know what that means. Oh well. It was still amazing and fun. I couldn't get off my butt though. I'm so lazy nowadays. I'm sleeping more too. That must be why. You probably don't get it. Skiibosky does.
So in the group blog, we have one hell of a monthly mission. I'm wondering if there's a way I could cheat the system because I really do not know what to do. Anyways, short blog because I'm hungry and I want food. So, bye.
P.S. I think Valentine's Day is stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment