Yesterday was an amazing Singles Awareness Day! I sat on the couch alllllllll day. Well, sorta. I did some yoga and pilates until I got lazy. But, it made me feel refreshed. It's amazing what a couple good yoga breaths can do for your system. Phew! I watched The Pacifier and Starstruck. I love The Pacifier. Starstruck was pretty good, too, I guess. But, there was something weird about it. I don't know what it was, but there was something that was a little off. Oh well.
So, I also made a playlist of songs that make me happy. :) I felt like it was necessary. And it was very helpful for my mood. I feel good energy around me. This is good for the new year. New year, new mood, better life. I need to keep everything positive. No negatives. Not allowed. It's probably better for my brain too!
My brain...is very complex. I still can't type for some reason. My fingers aren't getting along right now, I think. Anyways, still nothing interesting. :/ I need to find a way to make my life more interesting. Ooooh! I got $55! Without even leaving my house! Haha! I literally never stepped foot out of the house all weekend. I know I need to get a life. I think it's the lack of transportation. When I get my liscence and a car, I'm pretty sure I'll be out most of the time. :D I can't wait! Too bad it's gonna take a while.
Okay, bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment