And so the awesome week continues! There are no words to describe my days. Ups and downs. Oy, but amazingg. I've been behind which is why I can't recall anything that happened recently. And today...Too many! Too many laughs! Too much! I just can't take it.
I listened to this amazing song once again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840NbiFF1zM I think that's the right link. It's so cayoooot! And beautiful. I'm listening to it on repeat as we speak. And I want to pre-order Kina Grannis's CD, but my mom said no...:( BUT, I WILL CONVINCE HER. It's a must. Because she's gonna SIGN it! AHH! I have to have it!!
Charlieissocoollike is so frigging funny. I think he said something like.."Baby food has no consistency. The only thing consistent about it is the fact that it has no consistency." Something like that. Not word for word. Kinda paraphrased, but soooper funnayy.
Love, it's a special day
We should celebrate and appreciate
That you and me found something pretty neat
And I know some say this day is arbitrary
But it's a good excuse to put our love to use
Baby, I know what to do
Baby, I will love you
I'll love you, I'll love you
Love, I don't need those things
I don't need no ring
I don't need anything
But you with me
'Cause in your company
I feel happy, oh so happy and complete
And it's a good excuse to put our love to use
Baby, I know what to do
Baby, I will love you
I'll love you, I'll love you
So won't you be my honey bee?
Giving me kisses all the time
Be mine, be my Valentine
So won't you be my honey bee?
Giving sweet kisses all the time
Be mine, be my Valentine
Those are the lyrics to Kina's song! So beautiful. Doesn't seem like it, but the song is amazing. And her voice is like...GODLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment