February 20, 2010

Hell Week.

This week was supposed to be awesome. With the no school on Monday thing, I was expecting my week to be super short. But, it dragged on and on. I thought it would never end. Tuesday was terrible. I had a stomach ache all day. From morning to when I went to sleep. Oy. And I forgot to blog on the group blog that day. The bros are giving me hell for that. I guess, a punishment is a punishment. Oh well. And then on wednesday, my stomach started hurting again. But, it wasn't as bad as Tuesday. I was fine all day on Thursday, but when I got home and took a shower, I was hit in the face with a massive cold. In my own home! Well, I probably got sick at school first. But, my body lost the war. On Friday, I woke up with a fever and could not go to school. Which really sucked. I hate missing school. Esp. my certain school. I went to the doctor, she gave me medicine. I went home and slept in front of the TV all day. Saturday...Feeling better.

I hate taking perscribed medicine, though. It's always sooo strong. I definitely took in some of the side effects though. Dizziness, nausea, headache, dry mouth, etc. Just my luck. And my parents are having friends over=loud kareoke,yelling, and of course my mom cooks up some deliscious food. And of course, she cooks up the deliscious food when I'm sick. Which means, I can't eat the fried goods and I can't taste any of it! AHH! What a great start to my year....I haven't gotten sick that much this school year, so, of course, when I DO get sick, my body decides to get sick during the worst time.

So, right now, I am resting and listening to someone sing really badly. Oh kareoke nightmare. Who the heck is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment