So many things on my mind! Well, they've always been on my mind, but I'm just now starting to be capable of forming words about it.
AT&T Vs. Verizon. I don't even care about which has more coverage or any of that crap. But, damn. Their commercials. They are at war in my eyes. Since when did they start naming names in who they were putting down? Charmin Ultra didn't. Why should they? Technically, it's like bad commerical etiquette. They are so vicious. Just leave us alone! Oh, what if they combined. Mix Verizon's coverage with AT&T's sleek phones. Cause AT&T has better phones. They're prettier and more convenient and the graphics are better. But, Verizon has better reception. They should just combine! It would make things so much easier! Light bulb. If they ever read this. Ugh.
Justin Bieber. WTF. He's, like, 9 and he's singing about love? (Yes, I know he's not actually 9.) Too young, too young. Has he even hit puberty yet? His voice is so high. It's higher than mine! He needs to gtfo.
My week has been kind of terrible. But, that's okay. I've been falling behind in school. It's that Summeritis catching on to me. I need someone to be really in my face about how much they are better than me. Or I need to somehow make myself realize how terrible I'm being right now. Where are my cousins? They usually take care of that for me. Always, actually. Whenever I visit them in LA, I feel inspired to get smarter. Idk. Psychologicalness. Anyways, I can't wait till next week. Early dismissal, late start. Woohoo.
Did I mention that I almost died again? Once again, because of the damn chair. I need to get a new chair. Efffffff.
I'm officially starting my bucket list. I only have one thing on the list. I need to make it longer, huh? Well, here's my poem for the BBB challenge thing:
You're probably freaked out.
What the hell is this about?
Your friends give you a stare.
But, no worries because this was just a dare.
It's supposed to be "lubby dubby." According to Maria. I'm gonna say that it's lubby dubby. She won't think so, but I'll pretend it is. OOH! I will decorate it with hearts and stuff! ROFL. This is going to be funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment