January 30, 2010

Confuzzled.

So, yesterday, I put my bus pass in the laundry yet again. OY. It still hasn't dried. Momma's coming home today! Yay! And I still have a little bit of homework to do. Ugh. I don't really like homework.

So, the word on the street is that my pal, Vivian is having a homework party tomorrow. Idk if I can go. I really want to, but since my mom is coming home really late...I might have to spend some quality time with her. But, I'll ask and see if my mother will let me go. I hope she says yes, but Idk what my options for transportation are. I can't really go into the metro station because my bus pass probably won't work through the little ticket thing. Unless I get on outside of the train station. Idk. I'm sure the magnet on my bus pass is defective after getting a washing. I'll probably jam the machine or something.

However, if I tell my mom that it's a homework party, maybe she'll let me go. But, then I wouldn't bring any homework...Hmm. Idk. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment