December 13, 2009

AreYouReady?

Are you ready for it? Yeah, I'm ready for it. Buckle your seatbelts, you guys. On this rainy sunday, something completely epic will happen. I don't know when, but it's going to rock your world. I'm so excited! Y'all better be as excited as I am.

I'm still loving this rainy weather. I love the earthy-ness of it. The smell of rain is so awesome. It smells fresh. Today is a really good day for me. I finished my homework early which is something I'm super proud of. You might say I have no life though. That's alright. Believe what you want to believe. Our Spanish project is finito! I don't even know if that's spanish. But, I'll pretend it is. When I took the bus home, I 4 people wearing all black got on at the same time. They weren't together like a mafia or anything. They were separate but got on at the same stop. So weird? Or is it normal? I think it's a little bit peculiar.

I cannot take a shower until the water main is fixed. It sucks. Why did the water main have to break blocks away from my house, causing all the water in my building to be tinted yellow? Of course it's my house. The gods are against my building. I think it's bad kharma or something. I hope they hurry up. I mean, I could take a shower, but I would be showering in yellow water. Which is horrible. I brushed my teeth with that water too! EW! And washed my face! EW! Wtf, to the max. It better be fixed because I have to go to school tomorrow and I don't like feeling icky.

ANYWAYS, I hope everybody is having a good day. If you're not, then I'm extremely sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment