December 20, 2009

Oldion?

So, I decided to make myself a new YouTube account. So I make it, nartydnic, and they never asked for a password or email, which I failed to realize before signing out. I try to sign back in and nothing. It doesn't work because the damn YouTube never asked for a password. AHH! What the heck, man? So I have to make a new one. My YouTube is now thenartydnic. This really ticked me off. Was something wrong with them? Geez Louise. So I'm updating my subscriptions and they start telling me to "Please wait..." Now, I can't update my subscriptions. I think YouTube is hating on me right now. So upsetting! Well, anyways...I ran into a door today. Ashley told me that I should make it apologize, but I don't know how. Haha. But, my brother ran into the same door. I take that as an apology. I cracked up. Haha. Thank you, door, apology accepted.

ALSO, I hate those dang verification codes. They make those things so hard to read! I'm like, "Wtf is that? And 'i' or an 'r'?" And I have to retype the dang thing like five times just to get it to work. I ended up with Oldion. Some of those annoying things are pretty cool, though. Like, if they make you type something cool. I had to type Bruno once. I was amused. It was good.

So, my day wasn't that great. Oh well, it's almost Christmas time, so it should be alright. After all, it's the greatest time of year!

PS I'm also working on getting my brother to teach me how to play those dang video games he enjoys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment