December 18, 2009

Fat Chum

Today was winterfaire. I ate A LOT. I feel like a fat chum. I think I should try and work it off during winter break. I can say that, but I'm sure I'm not actually going to. Winterfaire was amazing. The performances were amazing. And everything was magical and Christmasy!

Do you notice that chocolate always tastes better during the Christmas time? Or is it just me? But, chocolate during Christmas tastes so much better than the normal chocolate.  It's like they have a special machine that makes the chocolate with some awesome magic Christmas powder. I really wanna know why this happens. Maybe it's psychological or something. But, I'm curious.

Today is also winterball. No, I am not going. But, I hope that everybody that's going will have a good time.  While they're having a magical Christmas time, I will be at home eating my magical candy canes. Who said I have to be doing something interesting today?

It's finally break! AHHH! I'm so happy that I'm out of school! Two weeks goes a long way and I plan on enjoying as much of it as I can.

If you didn't notice, I used the word magical a lot. I think it's just that time of year where that word should be used. Anyways, I'm gonna go find something to do. Hasta la vista, babeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment