Winter break is looking pretty epic from where I'm standing. I hope to fill it up as much as possible. I went shopping today and bought lots of awesome crap. It made me happy after my depressing Friday night. If you want to know why I'm depressed, you can read Vivian Liang's blog at thebarneylife.blogspot.com. It's titled Nuckenfuts. But, I'm think it's supposed to be Nuckinfuts. Typo alert! Unless she meant to spell it like that. Idk! I got my buddy's present all set up and ready to go, too. I'm so accomplished, but I did 0 homework. Just like how winter break is supposed to be. :)
Sunday, I will be chillin' mah nillin' at mi casa! Boring day, but I will be on Cloud 9.
Monday...I don't even know...I should go out with my dad. It's dentist appointment day. Blah. I hate going to the dentist. I feel like I choke every time. Who knows. I think I should go get my Mom a birthday/Christmas present...
Tuesday. My building will be doing some oh so fun fire alarm testing. And, of course, out of all the times they could test the damn thing...They choose frickin' 8 am to run the alarms......During winter break.....Really now? That's like major sleep in day! GOSH! (I literally just clicked Charles Trippy's live chat link at this very second, Just so you know.) It's also my blog day. Go to beyondbloggerism.blogspot.com to read it.
Thursday. You will see.
Friday. CHRISTMAS! I'll keep you updated. I don't feel like typing it here.
Sometimes during my second magical week of Winter break, I will be hanging with my awesome friends. We will go and watch AVATAR!
End of blog. SORRY SO BORING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I made it nuckenfuts on purpose so the little children that read my blog don't get the wrong message.
ReplyDelete