Alright, so it looks like we've got some catching up to do. My last blog was on Wednesday, so I'll start off with Thursday. Thursday was our BeyondBloggerismBros(?) hangout day. BBB. It went absolutely great. I made some yummay cookays, which Amanda ruined by pouring almost the rest of the chocolate chips on top of the finished batch. Amanda made some awesome possum pasta that Maria really liked. Vicki made some Asian wonton. YUM. Vivian made salad...-__- Apparently, she can't use a stove. Maria made SPAM MUSUBI. It was sooooo good. Tho good. We were so full. My tummy felt dead, it was awful. I don't know how this started, but we had a one-on-one game of chasing Maria around. She's so hilarious. We exchanged presents. Maria got everybody some super soft socks. Vicki gave everyone $2 along with a Christmas card. Amanda got everyone hand sanitizer for our swine flu days. I got everyone Hi-Chew and...Idk about Vivian. Everybody left and I begged my mom to let me stay at Amanda's house and have my dad pick me up. That was fun too. Later, I went home and went to sleep.
Friday. Christmas. Good day. I spent the day relaxing and not doing anything. Well, I played "uno" and "connect four" with Gordon on omgpop.com. I got ready for Christmas dinner and fussed with my hair, continuously, like a girl. My parents came home and picked me up and we all went to a restaurant that their coworker owns in ________. The food there was delicious. I was soooo full after and I really needed to pee. So, then, we went home and chilled. My brother came home with presents from him and his gf. We got a cosmetics box with 6 bottles of nail polish in some awesome possum colors, a pouch thing, an eye mask for sleeping, really cute bookmarks, and a monster doll keychain. Oh, and a mug. I love the nail polishes the most. They're pretty darn awesome. Then we watch a Mythbusters episode and I was tired so I went to sleep.
Saturday. I literally spent the whole day in front of the TV. I know, I'm so terrible.
Sunday. So, today it was my turn to post a question for the Sunday Shuffle on beyondbloggerism.blogspot.com. You should go there and follow and all that good stuff. And now I'm filling you in on my past few days. Nothing more to say now. Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment