December 14, 2009

Good Day.

Today, I got my piano!  I have to say, it looks so beautiful in my living room.  It's really big though and makes my living room look small.  However, I say it's worth it because it's so beautiful!  I also got some strings so I can makes some bracelets for my lovely friends! (Woot Woot!) As usual, I went to boring ol' school.  Ate some Booger King fries. [Yum!] It took FOREVER to get the dust off that damn piano. It's probably got years and years of dust on it. Haha! I have ancient dust. I feel so historical!

If I ever really want something, I always go to my mom.  She always says it's for Christmas, but if it's not Christmas, she says it's for the next year.  I have no idea what year we're on at this point, but we're pretty far ahead into the future. Haha. But, my dad practically never gets me presents, so yesterday, here's what happened:
Cindy: Hey, Daddy. Can you buy these strings for me?
Daddy: Sure.
Mommy: Yeah! Get it for her Christmas!
C:What year is it this time?
M: Your dad. From your dad. 1996
Oh my goodness. It was so funny. I couldn't stop cracking up! Haha, I love my mom.

Another thing. I don't know if you know about this or not, but I learned this trick from Charles Trippy, from YouTube.  If you ever want to have fun with your fortune cookies' fortune, try this.  Read your fortune and then add "in bed." at the end.  It works every time. So try it if you get the chance.

Anyways, its time for me to do something else that proves that I have no life.  Adios, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment