December 22, 2009

Wtf.

So, I think YouTube is starting to piss me off more and more. How do I get my youtube not linked to my blogger. I mean, I guess it's not that big of a deal and I should probably keep everything signed off anyways, but it's so much easier to leave it signed on! ARGH. Oh well.....Hmph!

So, I had an epic dream last night. My parents got me Guitar Hero for Christmas. :O It was so awesome until I woke up! And yesterday, I watched the best Christmas movie EVAHHH. This would be The Polar Express. Awesome movie, very awesome.

Anyways, something to think about...What makes wrong wrong and right right? I've always thought about it.  I can't really think of an example though...Idk. Also, why should we censor swear words to kids? I mean, they're gonna learn it one day in the future. I'm not saying that I want to be hearing kids swearing and stuff because it's "wrong." But, they're just gonna learn it when they get older. That could be an example. Who says bad words are actually bad? They have actual meaning. So, what makes it bad? So, kids have to say donkey instead of ass. And poo instead of shit. Oh my gosh. What if poo was intended to be the actual bad word and shit the good word. So kids would be swearing all the time. Oh, POO!

Haha, just a thought. A poorly blogged thought. But, it's something to think about. Anyways, bye bye my 4 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment