Yes, back when movies were good. That is what my brother keeps saying. And I have to admit, it's definitely true. Movies just aren't the same anymore. I realize this as I'm watching those classic Christmas movies...
I'm sitting on the couch this awesome Wednesday morning enjoying the wonderful Christmas movies. You know, the awesome ones like: The Polar Express, Home Alone and Home Alone 2. And then there's the crappy Christmas movies that just aren't good. After the first two Home Alone's, the rest just aren't the same. And The Polar Express has to be the best Christmas movie ever. Other's just don't compare. It doesn't even have to be limited to Christmas movies. Movies nowadays, in general, just aren't the same. You know, back in the Mulan, The Little Mermaid days. Just not the same now. Well, there's The Princess and The Frog. Haven't watched that yet, but when I do, I'll be able to tell you if it even compares to the classics. But, yeah. They just aren't the same.
I notice this with TV shows, too. They're all animated and weird. Just not the same. I can't list all the examples because that would just be too long. If you know what I mean, then you understand how horrible it is now.
Anyways, it's almost Christmas!! I hope you're excited because I am. Nothing interesting happens for my Christmas, but I just like the time of year where there's so much cheer and spirit. People are a lot nicer and it's just the greatest time of year. BELIEVE, right? Well, I'm gonna go relax now. Bye, guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment