Okay, so I'm supposed to be trying to finish Lord of the Flies. But, having a laptop in front of me isn't helping at all. I keep getting distracted. And then I get bored and I tell myself that I should probably start reading because I've got a LONG way to go. But, I just can't take my hands off the computer. Which is also why I've ended up blogging on here. It's so terrible. Do you do that too? Argh, I hate it. Why does the internet have to have so many things to help with boredom?
Anyways, I'm gonna try and commit myself to this blog as much as I'm committed to the group blog that I'm a part of, beyondbloggerism.blogspot.com. I'll do my best, but no promises.
I realized that I'm almost a Junior in high school which means I'm almost a senior which means that I'm almost gonna go to college. Just typing that sentence gave me a major scare. High school just went by so fast. I feel like I still have so much more to learn in high school. I feel like I'm not finished or something. I don't know. It's weird to think about. It's scary to think that I'm almost gonna be on my own. It's sort of a good thing though. I mean, college means I'm almost to the end. I'm almost out of school completely even though I'd probably in college for like 6 years or something. It's so scary! AHHH. Haha. Anyways, I'm gonna try to at least get my book open to read. Bye bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment