December 12, 2009

I'mSoExcited!!!!!

I'm so excited and I just can't fight it! Haha. New piano on Monday ftw. I'm thuper excited about that. I can finally have all the keys! And I can't forget the pedal. That's important. Just need to get a couple of keys fixed. I don't know why, but my parents keep trippin' out about having to get some keys fixed. What's the deal. It doesn't cost that much, I mean I could probably pay for it myself. The whole piano is free in the first place so it'd be like paying $50-$100 for the whole shinanigan. Maybe even less.

Another excitement, is something you will see later on. The details aren't quite settled yet, but it's gonna be pretty epic and I can't wait till we get started. Ahh!

Today is Saturday. It's a beautiful Saturday, it's raining, but it's still beautiful! That is, if you look at the happy side of it. I feel Christmasy. It feels right that it's raining and cold. I love it! Hopefully it will snow. I doubt it, but I'm still keeping my hopes high. Now, it's time to get crackin' on my English homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment