OKAY! I'M REALLY SORRRRRYYYYY! I'm just really busy right now. SO here's what I'm going to do. I WILL blog everyday, except the time during finals. Because...You know how it is. I have to study! Durrrr. So this week and next week I am going to excuse myself from failing my new year's resolution. Once I'm out of finals, I promise, one blog per day. But, to catch you up.
On New Year's day, I hear that my dad put up a sign at the supermarket he works at that said, "Happy Year New!" What a dad. Apparently he was in such a rush, he couldn't tell the difference. Then, the owner of the market comes and tells employees to go look at it. They laugh of course. And my dad would be the last one to find out about this. Pretty funnayy. Then we went to the same restaurant we went to on Christmas. YUM! My parents were kareoking. LOL. They sang a duet. It was funny. That night was an awesome night. We had the whole restaurant to ourselves. Since, the boss of the super market was paying, a bunch of the employees were there. Well, the managers and supervisors and stuff like that.
The other day, I was at the bus stop and this guy starts talking to me. He asked me what day it was. And then out of NOWHERE, he said, "I want a boyfriend!" And yes, he is gay. I was so caught off guard, I just stood and nodded like an idiot. And we had a short conversationg. It was interesting and it totally made my day. Totes my goats! It was funny. Never happened to me before, but I can cross that off my lists of things to do before I die.
So, I made this list of things to catch you up on. I wrote down Chem as one of them, but I can't seem to remember what I wanted to say. What a fail list. Uhh, the only thing I can think of is that we had a crapload of chem homework. OH! Maybe it was the fact that if I get an F+ on the chem final, I can still have an A in the class! Isn't that awesome?! I love it!
Lol. Anyways, I have to go study now. I just wasted several minutes doing this. AH! I'm sorry, again. Just give me some time! Byeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment