January 28, 2010

Droopy Eyes.

Today was quite a day. The peace rally was fantastic in my opinion. A lot of people didn't get much out of it and thought it was boring, I'm sure. But, you can only have fun if you let yourself have fun. I let myself have fun and therefore, I had a good time. I'm so glad we did this and I was genuinely impressed by how many non-Lowell people came. Unfortunately they blocked them out which kinda sucked. And it was really disappointing. They should have been able to join us. Oh well.

Other than that part of the day, I started to notice that in piano class my eyes just can't stay open. I get really tired specifically in that class. Other subjects are just as boring, but for some reason, in that class, I can't help but want to fall asleep. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the music. Oy. Buttt, woohoo! No school tomorrow. I'm so happy!

So, re-do thing is still going strong. I feel happy a lot more than my usual cranky self. Of course, I'm still complaining about little things like being tired and feeling bloated, but the re-do is coming along. However, there's one thing that still bothers me no matter how happy I am. And that is the fact that there are so many secrets and hidden jokes and stuff. I mean, I'm sure I do that, too. It's irritating though. Why can't people just say what's in their head? What's the worst that could happen? They're not gonna die. They could be mortified and feel like they're dying, but it's not the worst thing in the world.

Oh my goodness. My whiteboard calendar is missing a day. What am I gonna do now......

No comments:

Post a Comment