January 19, 2010

Hey, Soul Sister!

"Hey, Soul Sister. I don't wanna miss a single thing you do, tonight."- Train

That song is currently a favorite. It's so beautiful and it makes me so happy! Especially in this crazy weather. Sunny, rainy, sunny, rainy. On and off all day! SO queer! You can read more about my rant on the weather on the group blog: beyondbloggerism.blogspot.com

Today was such a long day. With the new classes and everything. I feel so disorganized! I don't know what is going on in my brain. I'll figure it out soon enough though. I can't believe this is the last semester of sophomore year. I feel like I'm getting really old. Ugh. My body is old too! I'm hurting everywhere! I think I have some problems. I'm so tired, too. I just want this week to be over! AH! Okay, short blog today. Not much to say. Nothing interesting.

Maybe I should write down important things I should blog about throughout the day. Maybe that will make this more interesting. Hmmm....Well, I have a new Spanish teacher. She's so awesome. In this rainy weather, she let us out a tad early. She was like, "We should leave now before we need a boat to get us out." In her cool Spanish accent. Haha. I'm so glad I switched teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment