I just posted a comment on Vivian L.'s blog and it told me that I had to type noyer for the security code and all that good stuff. So, I said noyer out loud and my mom thought it was something offensive...But, it's not even a word...At least, I don't think so. She started to tell me that it was not a good word! LOL. She's never heard of it before, trust me. ANYWAYS....
Homework load is increasing. My brain is decreasing. Oh know. Maybe my school makes you dumber instead of smarter. That's one theory. I have no brain to form logical sentences today so I'm just gonna ramble. Idk if I can think of anything to ramble about thoughhh. Hmmm. Holy cheese! It was super cold today! Like, freezing, like. SO COLD! I am freezing as we speak. Oh well, maybe it will snow or something, but that's rare. It's probably not cold enough to do that, but I wish! Yeah, no brain=pointless blog. Nothing interesting happened today anyways. I really should write down the interesting things that happen to me. But, those are rare. I lead a boring life. So sad. Okay. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment