Okay! I'm really sorry! I failed this blog, AGAIN! Ah! I made no promises and no guarantees, though so I think I'm in the clear.
Saturday was a boring day.
Today, I went to Burlington Coat Factory with my mom and got some awesome stuff! I love that place! It's so affordable and it has good quality. Ross is okay compared to BCF. Ross has terrible quality. Anyways, tomorrow I start school again. What a drag! :/ Oyyy. One week of review and then finals. Ugh. The first day of finals is such torture. That is gonna be like my death day or something. It's so sad. : _( <---I learned a new face. Thanks, Justin Speed! No, no, no! I don't belong in school! I needa be on break! How cool would it be to be home schooled. It's be like break everyday, but you'd be a lonely person. No friends. What about boarding school? I've always wanted to go to one. Like Zoey 101. PCA looks so awesome. Boarding schools are probably nothing like that, though. Reality check! School's so stressful.
Honestly, I still don't think I have school tomorrow. My alarm's gonna ring and I'm just gonna be like, "WTF! Why the heck is my alarm on?" I've been dreading this day over break. Not only do I have to be at school, but I have face the feeling of stupidity. I'm gonna feel like an idiot because I don't remember shit. Especially in Spanish class, my teacher is gonna get pissed at me. :O I'm scared. I don't know what I'm afraid of, though. It's just school. Maybe the people. I've been people deprived for quite a while. I feel like I'm gonna go to school and things are just gonna feel upside down. I will never feel right again. I'm gonna feel out of place or something. But, I have no choice. I have to go to school. Instead of running from the inevitable roller coaster ride, I'm just gonna say...Bring. It. On.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment