January 27, 2010

Things are better!

I have to say, re-do was one of the best ideas I've ever had! I'm so much happier and less stressed and I know that everything will be okay. Today was pretty awesome. I've been able to pull a total of 4 gum tricks these last two days and I jinxed 4 times too! Haha! It was sooo awesomee! Most fun ever. Well, not really. But, my day was very happy and amazing! Minus the few times I couldn't help but complain about something. I'm only human!

Well, yesterday I forgot to say that when I was taking the bus, I was listening to a song on my iPod. And I swear the most interesting thing happened. This may sound hard to believe but it really did happen. A song was playing and one of the words in the song was "paradise." Right when that word was sung, the bus passed a restaurant named, yes, it was named paradise. That was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me! I am totally not lying! I looked like a fool as I smiled to myself. I feel like that was my beacon of hope. Idk what Paradise is supposed to mean to me though. It wasn't something helpful like believe or hope or something. It was paradise. So, Idk. I'm sure it meant something. It also inspired my re-do.

What happened today...Of course, I don't remember. I should take my own advice and take notes on my day. Well, anyways. I'm pooped from being so optimistic. When I got home, I suddenly got extremely lazy. That is expected. Oh well. Okay. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment