January 28, 2010

Water Works???

I don't know why, but I kept getting teary while I was reading this book. It happened like 4 times. And one time I actually cried. Maybe because I was reading about this poor guy. Well, it's a long story and it's fiction of course. But, I don't even think I was crying about that. I think it's the fact that the book made me think about what it would be like to lose someone. But, I mean someone super close to you. Like, for me, my mom. I would be hopeless without her. I don't know how I would survive without her. And when that thought got into my mind, there were water works. When I finished my book, I cried for like an extra minute about who knows what. I definitely don't know what. I think I just had to get it out. You know? It relieved my stress. Crying makes you feel better. You get the bad emotions out. In with the good and out with the bad. Goodness, why am I so emotional today? I miss my mommy! 2 more days. I can live.

Tomorrow is gonna be such a long day. I promised my mom I would take care of the dishes and I feel like vacuuming my room because it's a mess and I have to get this stain out of the floor, too. That plus a load of homework that I have so wisely decided to procrastinate on. Of course, I decide to get it done tomorrow. I think I'll clean first. That makes sense right? Oh gosh, my table's dirty. I have to clean that, too, but that's easy. Just a clorox wipe and I'm good to go. Dang, I needa do laundry too. Okay, I'll make a list here because I can't find a post-it.
  • Vacuum
  • Dishes
  • Table
  • Laundry
  • Homework
  • Floor stain
  • Relax
I need to get like a mini-notebook to write like things-to-do. I always forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment