January 24, 2010

Oh, S***

I almost died today. My stupid chair's wheel fell out again. I totally was unaware of this. I lean back and my chair starts tipping over! One of the scariest moments of my life! Stupid chair! Luckily I caught myself before I tumbled to my death. Okay, I'm pushing it.

Today was super boring. It was soo boring that I officially cannot spell. I've made like...a kajillion typos today. I'm not even joking. I keep misspelling things! It's getting on my nerves. Maybe not misspelling, but mistyping. I spelled....Yup as Yum, Rock as Wrock and Life as Lid, etc! WTH. Something's wrong with me. Maybe I need to go to a shrink. Or maybe it's the lagginess of my computer. Either way. My fingers just don't want to listen to my brain. So...Yum, I wrock my lid.

Something feels wrong and I don't know why. Just weird. Idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment