January 26, 2010

Re-do.

First of all, don't even read this. Just back off because this will be an extremely boring blog and you won't get anything out of it. Not that you do normally. I just need to put something down without wasting paper. Rambling nonsense, randomness, boringness. So, just click that x in the corner or your window or tab and bye bye.

Last night, while I was reviewing my day, I came to the realization that yes, people can drift away from your group of friends. And, sometimes, it might seem like they are drifting away from you. However, it is also possible that the group drifts away from you. And it can totally be for no reason. You just end up on the outside and you have nowhere to go except that other circle of friends that would gladly have you. Then, it seems like you drifted away from them, when in reality your group of people drifted away from them first.

As I was pondering this theory of mine, I also realized that I don't actually have many close friends. I swear I used to, but they have all disappointed me in some way. And they drift away. One of them has actually disappointed me twice. What does one do when their close friends has decided that said one is not a close friend after all? I don't know. I feel kind of lost. Once I start thinking negative things, I can't get the thought out of my head. I became emo. THAT'S what happened. I realize that now. Telling myself that I have no friends. Telling myself that if I ever really needed to talk to someone, I wouldn't have many places to go. And that's just sad to me. I couldn't get the thought out of my head which is why Today became such a terrible day.

In the beginning of the new year, I swore to myself that I would be more positive. I would stop complaining and just deal with and look at everything in an optimistic fashion. I was doing really good so far actually. I was very happy because everything was just perfect until last night when my world starting cracking around me. More and more cracks. It wouldn't stop. Then I get to school. I don't know why, but all those cracks couldn't hold me up anymore and everything finally gave in and crashed all around me. It's a terrible feeling. My new year's promise went out the window and completely broke like glass. Emo alert.

I've also been super nosy today and I'm sorry about that to those that have bags that I decided to stick my nose in, but if you're wondering why. Now you know. But, HEY! You're not supposed to be reading this. Go click that x!

Therefore, I call for a re-do. I don't know if that's legal in the resolution making book, but I don't care. I'm going for a re-do. A new fresh start because I need it. Besides, why should I be worrying about stupid stuff like this? It's too much drama. I mean, I still need my friend that won't disappoint, but I shouldn't have to worry about it. Whatever will be, will be. So, now. No more negativity, no more being cranky, no more complaining about stupid shit because honestly someone else is in a worse position than me or you, and no more nosiness. I'm known for being trustworthy, so if someone wants to tell me something then go ahead. I won't tell a soul. If someone doesn't, then I trust that I shouldn't care. I suggest you do what I plan on doing. RE-DO. And take my rules. Stop with the negativity, complaining, crankiness, and just accept the life you're in!

Omg, this is such a long blog. I told you not to read it! If you did, then HAHA, sucker. You wasted so much of your time reading this. But, I hope it enlightened your mindset on things. My Mamabear is going to Miami tomorrow for this World Conference thing. I'm genuinely worried so please don't put more stress on me. I'm gonna miss her! But, it's also a test to see if I can survive when she's not home. :O Uh oh. I could be in trouble. Okay, bye.

OH! I found out that my brother took not only one of my green pens, but also one of my purple ones! What the cheese burrito! My day actually started turning around once I got home though. I found out that there's leftover burrito in the fridgerator. That made me so happy! I hope you are too! Okay, bye.

OH! Since I was feeling down in the dumps, after I took a shower, I wrote "Be Happy!" with a smiley face on the steam on the mirror. It made me feel better. And if I look really closely I can still see it. Okay, bye. Really.

1 comment: