Okayy...So. I almost died...again. Oy. I was in the car with my mom and dad and we almost got hit by a car at an intersection. Wtf. Luckily for me, I wasn't watching or I probably would have gotten another heart attack. What is with this? Yesterday I almost die from falling off a chair and today in a car? I see the pattern of wheels. Wheels are the real problem. So, what's next? Hit by a bike? Scooter? Skateboard? (I almost spelled that Scateboard. WTF!) Maybe even a kid on Heely's...Who knows? But, it's really weird! Two close-to-death experiences and I don't think my brain is working properly. I can't spell correctly, I can't talk correctly, I can't think correctly. This could be the end of me. Well, that's a little dramatic. I hope I can fix myself. What's wrong with my brain, damnit? Ughh. Okay, I have to stop thinking about this. Omagah.
To add to my day, my pens went missing again! First, all the green ones disappear. And now, the one for my desk disappears? That one was important, too! I leave it out so it's handy dandy! Not for it to be stolen! What the heck. I payed for those pens. I think my brother is the culprit. I better be reimbersed because I payed for that with MY money. You could at least ask for it! Geez. Because I get freaked out when my stuff disappears. I feel better knowing who took it rather than it mysteriously disappearing. I think my folder vanished, too. I think a bottle of mayo vanished out of the kitchen once. Idk. Anyways. Ask for my damn stuff! SHEEZ! Well, then again, I guess he has the right since he's paying for my phone bill.
Which reminds me. My phone butt downloaded. You know, like buttcall. It buttdownloaded. What the cheese. And out of all the songs it could have chosen, my phone decided to download Best I Ever Had by Drake. Again, what the cheese. Is this some kind of weird message that my phone is trying to tell me? Am I it's best owner? I'm it's only owner, though. And I don't think it likes me very much since it always tells me that my message didn't send, even though it did. And I ended up sending the same message like five times! It downloaded the song twice! Maybe they cancel out to make the worst! OOOOHHH. HMMM...Idk. You can tell me your thoughts on that. I honestly don't know what to think about this.
For those of you that IM me or have my SN, you know that my icon used to be, "I want a F@$#ing burrito!" I probably got the symbols wrong and stuff. Oh well. So guess what. My brother and his girlfriend come home and what do they have?! BURRITOS!!!!!!!!!!! Do I get one? NOOOO. WHAT THE CHEESE! It's like they live to taunt me. The burritos are out to mess with me. Ugh. Of all the Mexican food they could have gotten..tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas. They got the one thing I wanted most. A fucking burrito.
Today was such a long and annoying day. Good-bye. -____________-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment