Woohoo! Finals are finally overr! And I have to say, it was the BEST finals week everrr! Ah! I'm so happy right now. Can you tell? First, I would like to say that since finals are over, I can focus on blogging everyday. Are you excited? Probably not. Here's the summary of the week...
Monday: ARENA! Ah! I had almost the perfect schedule ever! It was awesome! I don't wanna jinx it though. Knock on wood! It would have been better if I got Donohue, but I guess I'm stuck with Axt. (Do you know how many people don't know how to spell his name?) I went to Costco with Poppabear after that. Omagah. We have so much food! I went to ortho later on. And they informed me that I will almost be in the last stage of my braces! Ah! That's so amazing. BUT, I can't help but think something's wrong because my teeth aren't straight yet. They're straighter, but not straight yet. Then, I proceeded to pretending to study for my chem final, piano final, and english final. I only did that because my dad was in the room. You know how parents are. They're like predators. They watch you, pretend like they don't care what you're doing, and then they POUNCE! And you're dead meat...X(
Tuesday: HELL! Chem final. Ah! I thought I was gonna Asian fail it. Then I go to piano. We get our written final back and I got a D- on that...Shhh. Don't tell my mom. And I was so nervous for my playing test. I could hardly press the keys, but I managed to get through that. PHEW. And then disaster. English final. I can tell you right now that I bombed that shit. Short answer portion...I know for sure that I got an F on that. Ugh! That was the worst final I have ever taken. But, my day turns around when I go home. I find out that I got a 100% on my Chem final. Did I find that out on Tuesday or Wednesday...I'm pretty sure it was Tuesday. Oh well. I aced it! I was so proud of myself. And then, I watched American Idol while, again, pretending to study for my math final.
Wednesday: Oy vey. I hate my PE teacher. I'll leave it at that. During lunch, we chased Maria around throwing BBQ sauce and Ranch Dressing packets at her. SO much fun. Except the ranch exploded on Catie..:( Sorry, Catie! Later, time for math. Dun dun dunnnnnn! Oy, that was a terrible test. I finished early and I counted 10 questions that I guessed on. AH! I'm horrible at math. Word got around that I aced my Chem final. I felt famous. My "5 minutes of fame." LOL. People weren't very happy with me though. I honestly didn't even know how I did it, considering I guessed on a bunch. O_O Pure luck, I say. Again, I pretended to study for my Spanish final while watching American Idol. Pants on the Ground Guy! LOL. Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground! I love him so much! Lol.
Thursday: Bombed the Spanish final. I should have studied more. Oh well. We went to stonestown after for such a relaxing day at the mall. Love it. We were taking pictures with cardboard cutouts of apple employees and one of the real workers was like, "How could would it be if you took a picture with a real one of those people?" LOL. He was funny and I give him credit for using that line. Pretty clever. He was a super nerd though. We DID take a picture with him. I was supposed to be in it, but Ryan's fail photog skills cut me out completely. JERK!
Friday: Oh what a beautiful day. I find out I Asian failed my Math test, but my teacher is so nice that if our grade went down he would take the higher grade as our final grade. Woot woot! He's awesome! I also was freaking out because I didn't follow directions for my spanish final...Woops. But, when we got it back today, she didn't mark it off! Amazing right?! I feel like my luck just keeps on running, but I know it'll run out one day and when it does, I'm gonna be hit really hard. It'll be a smack in my face. I also got a C on my English final. But, she "curved" it, in a way. So now I have a B! Which boosted my grade to a B-! Woot woot! However, my short answer portion hasn't been taken into account yet, so....I could die real soon. Maybe that's when my luck will run out. LOL. Anyways. Today was super fun. We played 10 Fingers all through lunch and had some pretty epic dares for the losers. HAH! I'm sure the video will be posted one day and you will see what happened. I tried to catch up on all the blogs I followed, but that was a fail. Too much! Sigh...What a week. I feel like it's been forever. I don't even remember the days, honestly. Anyways, I have to go work on the Monthly Mission for the BBB's. Later, gators.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment