January 29, 2010

Success!

Woohoo! I'm feeling really good about myself. I vacuumed, did the dishes, got that stain out of my floor and after this blog I will take a shower and do my laundry! Besides that stuff, I got everything done except my homework...Oops. But, the day isn't over and I think I can kill it in one day. I feel good and proud! And I think my motivation for this would be the amazing 150% I got on my math quiz. I'm amazed! As I result, everything is cleann! Ish. My vacuum isn't very strong. I think we should get a better one. That one is like from the 1800s! Jk. Not really. But, it's very old. Anyways, just like a little girl, the first thing I did was tell my mommy about my awesome grade. Teeeheee.

Omg, my brother and dad don't know how to clean. I swear. The dishes would be there forever if I didn't step in. My dad even tells me, "Hey, do the dishes okay?" My mom even told him before she left to rinse his bowl and stick it in the dishwasher immediately and not to let it sit there. Did he do that? NO. And he has the nerve to tell me to do it. Goshers!

I'm happy, free as a butterfly. I just watched ABDC. I feel like this year is gonna be better than last year's. I didn't really like last year's. But, so far, the audtitions seem to be going swell.

My desk smells like a Clorox wipe! NO, I'm not high/drunk. No worries. I drank a V8 so chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment