I'll just tell you the truth now. I am probably not going to blog everyday. So, I am going to improvise my New Year's Resolution. I will blog as much as I can. That works. Therefore, I will try to blog everyday, but if I don't, I'm not accountable. It's just easier for me. Sometimes I just get busy. Sorry!
So, on Sunday I went to a birfday party for my friend's (I'll call her Bud.) little sister (and I'll call her Munchkin.) And Munchkin has some violent friends. They all started beating up Bud's boyfriend and Bud's other friend. Pretty funny. And this one heffa just wouldn't quit.(Mexican/Viet Interesting, right?) They were slapping Bud's buds in the tushie! And Bud thought it was funny to tell them to aim for the penis. So, they did. And I am glad that Bud's buds were quick enough to shield their...sensitive area. But Heffa wouldn't stop fighting. And out of no where...he starts crying and continues to sulk for the rest of the party, until the pinata was brought out of course. And he definitely beat up that pinata. Violent kid.
But, that kid has got some competition. We were all hanging out at Vicki's house and her cousin is soooo adorable. Until he starts swearing. He swears more than I do. Literally. He's only 6! Damn, that kid learned it from his brothers. He walks past and he's all tough-like. He says GTFO of my house or F U up or F U or STFU. I still say he's adorable, but waaayyy too young to be saying that. He's in kindergarten. I think I spelled that right! But, yeah. Very interesting.
And at the moment, I am wondering...Did I get hit in the face and not know it? Because I was just rubbing my nose and it hurts on the left side! WTF, right? It's like I got hit in the face and was completely unaware of it...Come to think of it, I had a dream that I got hit in the face, except by a wave at the beach. I have a lot of weird dreams. Let's not get into that today. Anyways, I'm gonna go bounce now. See ya! (Not really.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment