January 23, 2010

I Have Powers. :O

Seriously. First the Miley Cyrus iPod magic the other day. And, now this. Whoa whoa. So, the power went out in my building. It was taking forever to turn on! So, I decided to light a candle. And, of course, right when I lit it, the power came back on. -____- The candle was literally lit for just one second. It was the craziest thing ever. I must have some magical powers or something!

I've always believed I was psychic because I've had dreams and the next day they happen. Like in 6th grade, I had a dream that we were gonna get our class pictures and the next day, we did! Ever since then, I've thought I've had psychic powers. But, I guess I have powers over technology instead. No psychic powers. I have the power to control technology. I just need to learn how to control my powers because right now, they're very fresh and I don't know how to use them. Maybe I could use them to get that damn WBC away from my school on Thursday. Now, that would be cool.

Yeah, so WBC is gonna come to my school this Thursday? To peacefully protest. Idk what their deal is. Their beliefs just don't make sense to me. They're so contradicting. And I watched videos of them on YouTube. They DISGUST me. It's so repulsive. Watching it made me want to throw up. I don't understand how they can be so menacing and demeaning. They frigging protest at funerals! That's just wrong! And they call everybody fags. Last time I checked, that was very wrong and I bet it still is. And they teach their children this. Some people say they're a scam and are just looking for a way to sue. They're against homosexuals and Jewish people. I just wish they would leave us alone! GTFO! If you see any of their videos, you would understand why I'm so disgusted with their behavior. It's absolutely disgusting behavior. They all say we're going to HELL. Well, then. I guess I'll see them there. HMPH.

On a happier note, I'm gonna go read Dear John and try to forget about those...barbarians.

No comments:

Post a Comment